Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Disney Handbag Collection

I don't own a lot of Disney bags, but the few that I do have I really use (as you will see in the photos lol).



This was actually a set that I brought at one of the Disney Outlets during a trip near Christmas time. I think it is probably one of my most favorite bags, in part because I can wear it with my every day clothing. The "toiletry bag" and the eyeglass case are really practical as well.


I almost didn't buy this bag and the wallet, just because it was so "loud" and in your face (well at least for me lol). But I have come to really like it (and it helps that it has one of my favorite colors in it. Which is aqua). .


We actually picked this bag up at Epcot on one of our last trips to Disney. For the first time I used something other then a backpack in the parks. At the time I had a pinched nerve and was trying to carry less stuff but needed something to put a few things in. Of course it ended up being the catch all bag for everyone and at one point my daughter had to take it from me and carry around. LOL But I love the color blue and orange has kind of grown on me!!!


This tote has gotten the most use out of all of my totes. I use it as a carry on bag on trips (even none Disney ones). So it has gotten the most wear and you can tell by some of the stains on it. I just noticed it as I was about to work on this post. I am going to try and wash it in a gentle cycle and pray it does not fall apart. I think we also picked this one at one of the parks or the resort.


My husband brought this one at one of the outlets and it is probably the bag I have used the least. I can't seem to get away from orange (it was like $6.00 dollars or something so why not).


A Disney friend gave me this bag because she knew my favorite Princess was Cinderella. For years I used it to pack stuff in when traveling so its seen better days.


So has this bag! I used it for a long time to carry hair things in when I traveled. Its a little worse for wear now, but I can't seem to part with it.


These two pieces came with the Cinderella bag that my friend got me and I have definitely made good use of them over the years. I love putting make-up in them.


This is my new baby, which I can't wait to use on our upcoming trip! It was a gift for my birthday from a church member (she said she gave it to me to put a little smile on my face...which she definitely did). I am working on filling it up with the things I usually carry to the parks and I will most likely do a video on it before the trip. So stay tuned.

I would really love a Vera Bradley or Dooney and Bourke purse but they would have to be deeply discounted for that to happen. I would also love the Cinderella bag by Danielle Nichole (since we are dreaming lol). I would love to know if anyone else is as obsessed with purses as I am. No? Just me???