Thursday, March 26, 2015

Downtown Disney Day


We spent the morning chilling in our room ( actually I spent it chilling while Marc worked on an assignment to turn in), a first for us at least in Orlando LOL.  Our friends met us at our hotel room around noon and we all made the trek to Downtown Disney to check out the shops and grab some food. We ended up eating a Bongo's Cuban Cafe. It was OK but not somewhere I would take the time out to do again. It felt so good to hang out with my girlfriends.


And the guys seemed to enjoy themselves as well. LOL


The whole gang together!


Me and my girls after we did some shopping (or I should say after I did some shopping..lol). 


Me and my prince We eventually made our way to the friendship boats and caught a ride back to the westside. Note for anyone traveling to Downtown Disney there is major construction going on but as usual Disney has it covered and we found parking with no problem by following the signs and catching the shuttle over.


Originally we planned to eat dinner at Giordano's but we eventually decided to head over to our friends timeshare and literally set around all night chatting and eating right there. Nicki and her friend came and joined us later that evening after we told them we were listening to people sing at the karaoke. We even got Nicki to get up and sing. I have a lot of the weekend on video I just need to figure out how to edit it. LOL We didn't pull in to our room until after midnight.