Thursday, March 14, 2013

Life Really Was Interupted!


Hard to believe its been over a year since I posted on my trip blog! But life as really been interrupted (including some health issues). But this week while going over some upcoming plans for our 30th Anniversary trip to Orlando (unfortunately not to Disney. More about that in a later post) I started looking at some old pics and thought I would at least highlight this page over the next few weeks with some of the pics from our 2011 trip to Disney. A great place to start is with Ohana's which is not only our favorite restaurant but also the first Disney restaurant my family ever went to. In honor of that Marc and I have made reservations there again this year for the day of our anniversary! So I thought I would post a few Ohana pictures just to get me in the mood for the upcoming celebration!

 


 

 
 

Great food, a view of the castle (with the audio piped in of the Fireworks show if you happen to be there at the right time...which we usually are) and entertainment for the young (and not so young) at heart. What more can a DisneyQueen ask for? Next week I'll highlight our Epcot adventures!