Saturday, June 25, 2011

Goals for this trip!


It's been 5 years since our last trip to Disney. So I'm challenging myself to experience a few new things (after all we have been 5 times)! So here is a list that I'm starting (hope to update as I go) to keep track of my goals.

At the top of the list is to get photos of things I never have before. Since I have always scrapped my Disney trips I would really like to get some cool shots of never before seen views, characters, etc. A few years ago we brought a Pentax SLR camera which I love. I'm itching to take photos with it at WDW! I'm also on the look out for a small point and shoot camera to take on the trip for those quick shots.

Epcot is my favorite park and on the last trip I made a decision to buy at least one souvenir each visit from one of the countries around the world. I picked up a blanket from the Mexican pavilion that we still use today on our bed. Not sure what I wil pick up this time but I will know it when I see it!

I went back in fourth on what to wear to the parks each day. Disney is the one place you can get away with wearing Disney tops and not look like a dork! I'm hoping to find a theme shirt for each park day before we leave. If I don't then hopefully we will find some bargains at the Disney outlet stores when we get to Florida. At least I hope they stil have the outlets! May have to do research on that one. We use to know where every Disney outlet in Orlando was and made several trips there each visit!

I'm on the lookout at home for a comfortable pair of walking shoes, and a hip pack (thank goodness I gave up the fanny packs) a few years ago. Not sure what I was thinking on that one! SMH

On the character front I am hoping to get a photo with Princess Tiana. And Stitch and Lilo. I have this character album that I really need to update! LOL

If we make it to Tampa I am determined to see the Gulf of Mexico! That would be a first for sure!

I'm sure this list will increase in the months ahead, but this is all I have right now.