Monday, September 4, 2017

Arrival Day 2



We got up bright and early Saturday morning so that we could head to Florida! Notice I am wearing a skirt again. 


Had a nice breakfast in the hotel lobby. 


Arriving in Florida!!! A trip to Florida is not the same without a stop at the welcome center! 



This is what happens when you take grown folk with you to Disney! SMH 


I know everyone gets excited about the online check in, but if we had done that we would have missed a huge blessing! We were greeted by Todd, one of the managers at The Value Resorts. After a lengthy conversation about watches and men's ties with my husband the next thing we knew Todd was giving us complementary resort cups and celebration pins for our visit!  



Check in was fairly easy considering it was 3 PM, and our room was available right away. I got most of what I had requested (which was a quiet room in the back near parking). More on my thoughts about the Sports Resort in a later blog post. 


After we unloaded the car (and after my daughter got a few things straight in the room) we headed to DTS (excuse me Disney Springs) to check out all of the new shops and restaurants that have gone up since our last visit. 


Did a bit of shopping in Uniqlo.



Scouted out The Disney Store. 


The Dress shop! 


Basin! 


And the what I call the Chrystal shop! The one place I will never be able to purchase something at! LOL

After a quick visit, and a brisk walk back to the car in the rain we headed back to our room to prepare for dinner at Ohana's!!! Stay tuned next week for that blog post!

Sidebar: My daughter managed to create a small clip of that day for me to share since I lost most of the footage. I did get a one take video up as well of us that morning before departing Savannah.